Friday, March 31, 2006

Period Fine Bindings - Irregular Newsletter: Issue No 1. March 2006

Welcome to the first issue of my "irregular" newsletter, I call it irregular because it will be a surprise to me if I can make time to write it on a monthly basis!

My name is Paul Tronson and I am a Traditional Bookbinder, those who have visited my website:
http://periodfinebindings.com will be familiar with the kind of restoration I am involved in.

We've moved Paul's Workshop and rare bookshop from the UK to a paradise - Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada and we accept commissions from all over the world. People 'Fedex' their books to us for an assessment, valuation or restoration and often fly-in to collect their volumes.

If you'd like to contact Paul, to make an appointment to discuss a valuation, commission or just for a chat about rare books then call +1 778 433 5007 or email: paul@periodfinebindings.com at Period Fine Bindings, #204-2527 Beacon Avenue, Sidney, Vancouver Island BC Canada V8L 1Y1.

NB Sidney-by-The-Sea, Vancouver Island is a 'Booktown' with over a dozen bookshops to cater for every interest. We look forward to seeing you here.

No comments: